This page includes dinosaur eggs activity (make dinosaur eggs) that we prepared with my daughter under dinosaur theme.
Dinosaur eggs for kids
carbonate, water, cocoa or coffee (to give the brown color)
- Put some carbonate in a bowl.
- Add some cocoa or coffee to give it the brown color.
- Then, add very little water slowly, knead the mixture until it gets dough consistency.
- After kneading, place the dinosaur inside and let it dry.
- You can arrange the amount according to the dinosaur that you will put inside.
- The egg will dry in 2 days and be ready for our activity.
First, crack the dried dinosaur egg with the help of an object.
Pour the vinegar that is bottled in a spray on the cracked dinosaur eggs and our dinosaur hatches. While using the spray, our children’s tiny fingers work out, too ?