How to make a snow globe for toddlers
Here is all you will need to make this adorable activity:
- A clean glass jar that closes tightly.
- Hot glue gun
- Different figures and ornaments
· Firstly decide what you would like to put in your snow globe.We used different figures.
· Glue the chosen figure to the underside of the glass jar lid,then allow the glue to set hard.
· Pour the distilled water into the jar so that it’s about three quarters full.
· Add a few drops of glycerine.This makes the water a bit thicker so that the snow swirls about a bit rather than just falling to the bottom of the globe.
· Add glitter to the water.Add more water to fill the jar to the top.
· Screw the lid on the jar.(Glue it if you’re concerned about your child trying to open it)
· That’s it! Shake your jar or tip it upside down to make it snow.Have fun!
There are many examples below