Diy puffy paint
- Shaving Cream
- White School Glue
- Food Colouring
- Paint brush
- develops hand eye coordination and flexibility
- creative stimulation, colours, learning by example
- develops fine motor skills
- attention and concentration development
- develops the sense of touch
- art activities
In this activity we will try to explain the construction and application of puffy paint. This activity is great for your kids’ sense of touch.
How to do :
- Pour plenty of glue into a deep container for puffy paint (school glue). Tighten the same amount of shaving foam afterwards. Mix well. Take this mixture into small containers and then add liquid paint or food coloring to the inside. Mix again. Your puffy paints are ready.
- Draw a shape or picture on a piece of paper. Then take some puffy paint with the help of a brush and apply to the surface. However, you should not rub the paint with a brush. You must touch and leave the paint. It will have a very nice surface when dry. They’il look puffy puffy. You will feel its softness when you touch it.
- With your children you can easily make this activity at home and have a good time. We wish good fun