Toy traffic lights craft out of felts
You can make learning of colors and traffic rules enjoyable by preparing toy traffic lights out of felt as shown in the picture 🙂
- Felt (black, grey, red, yellow and white)
- Silicon and silicon gun
- First, we cut a piece of cardboard as in the picture, make holes on it and cover it with grey felt. Then we fold it and make a roll.
- Again, we prepare the leg part out of cardboard and cover it with grey felt.
- Glue the felt pieces suitably with the mold obtained out of cardboard with the help of silicon as shown in the picture and fix it around the roll.
- You can prepare a handle on the top, which might help it turn easily.
- And our traffic light is ready. Have fun ?