Sensory activities for toddlers
While organizing previous bunny sensory table activities that I have made with my daughter, I also want to share our new activities. Here is the rabbit sensory activities that I have prepared for my daughter who is walking and bounding around with her toy rabbit 🙂
- We prepared the carrots in our garden out of green, orange potty putty and pine tree branches.
- We poured buckwheat on the ground, fenced the garden with plastic hedges and completed it.
- We made the head of the scarecrow out of potty putty and placed moveable eyes on it. We cut a piece of felt for the body and attached it to the toothpicks that we stuck together with chenille.
- We glued pine tree branches with silicon and placed a bird on the tree to give it a different appearance.
- Our rabbit houses are actually candle holders. We used black stones to build the road.
- We circled around the rabbit with clove leaves and made it look like a hollow. We placed cinnamons, bay leaves, sere daisies, plastic trees and blond bulgur randomly.
- We rolled the blue potty putty, placed it on the ground, put transparent gems on it and encircled it with white stones. Then, we placed our bird on it.
- I and my daughter made our rabbit by using chenille and moveable eyes. You can check how to do it by clicking the picture below. Have fun 🙂