Chicken life cycle and sensory activity-Farm animals for kids
This page includes the sensory bin that I prepared in the chicken theme for my daughter.
However, there is an important issue that should not be ignored here. Egg cartons carry quite a lot of germs on them. Water that is used to wash the eggs to eliminate some germs that are transmitted during ovulation is not hot enough. Therefore, it would be healthier for our children if we use brand new cartons or some similar materials that are made by a carpenter.
- Egg carton
- Golden ribbon
- Yellow, light and dark brown, red and white pieces of felt
- Moveable eyes
- Silicon and silicon gun
- I cut every single piece out of matching-colored felt by using molds that are available in the page. Then I glued them with the help of silicon.
- I placed suitable-sized moveable eyes on each of them after designing process.
- I placed golden ribbon on the egg carton dispersedly.
- Lastly, I placed chickens and chicks that I prepared on the carton and our sensory bin was ready
- As a follow-up activity of our sensory bin, we made chickens with hand printing, read our book and made chicks by using eggs, olives and carrots. It was very enjoyable :))