Homeschool math activity with using play doh and ice sticks
- Play dough
- Wooden numbers
- Wooden tray
- Popsicle sticks or ice sticks
Without a preliminary preparation, you can have a pleasant time to prepare these activities for your child in a short time. Good fun 🙂
- Playing with the play dough improves the child’s awareness of the space.
- Children may start to shape the play dough from 3 years of age.
- It supports the development of hand and finger muscles.
- It provides hand-eye coordination.
- Helps to learn soft and hard concepts.
- It can be used as a fun way to learn shapes and colors.
- Care should be taken not to leave children alone while playing with game dough in small age groups.